iRig Stomp I/O is a brand new type of USB pedalboard controller that integrates a professional, high-resolution, MFi certified audio interface with MIDI input/output for iPhone, iPad, Mac, and PC.
It comes bundled with state-of-the-art guitar, vocal processing, and recording software for flexibility and usability, both live and in the studio.
Sturdy and robust, yet easily transportable, iRig Stomp I/O features four onboard metal stomp switches plus an expression pedal with a switch, all with LED indicators.
iRig STOMP is based on the wildly popular AmpliTube iRig interface and is compatible with any iOS guitar / amp / instrument app. With its compact, standard stompbox shape, iRig STOMP is packed with many smart features found here for the first time in an iOS audio accessory.
* Compact, durable yet lightweight, aluminum-cast enclosure integrates easily into any traditional pedalboard.
* Can be used inline with other effects pedals, or directly connected to amplifiers or PA systems using regular 1/4" guitar cables, with no need for adapters.
* Allows precise adjustment of the signal for perfect guitar and bass levels with its large input gain knob.
* Active battery-powered output circuit improves headroom, especially when used with high-gain amplifiers in the AmpliTube app, reducing feedback and crosstalk when recording.
* The bypass switch allows engaging or bypassing the AmpliTube app chain of effects &
8211; like a traditional stompbox &
8211; for seamless integration into any existing rig.
* Ultra-compact form-factor can be easily carried on the road.
* Features a 3.5mm/1/8" jack for silent practicing with headphones.
* Includes AmpliTube FREE app and can be used with any other guitar processing app that uses the iOS mini-jack
* Has an ultra-small, compact profile that can be carried anywhere with ease.
* Compatible with iPhone/iPod touch/iPad.