New arrival from Buffet Crampon
- The lower joint of a B-flat clarinet extended by several centimetres in which a strategically placed resonance vent makes it possible to produce low E-flat with a full and vibrant sound. Overall, the entire chalumeau register is greatly improved thanks to its limited flare in favour of a longer cylinder.
- A shorter bell that no longer determines the accuracy of the fundamental notes E/B and F/C but serves as a resonator for the entire clarinet.
- A surprisingly stable and easy high register, thanks in part to the elongated bottom joint.
- A third fingering of Bb middle register that creates vibrations in the entire length of the instrument to produce a full and resonant sound. This new mechanism will also allow the musician to create new sequences without changing registers, or to revise certain fingerings used in the pieces of the repertoire.The balance of the left hand, especially G♯ /C♯, D/A, have been greatly improved.
- A slightly raised tone hole on D allowing a more ergonomic positioning of the left-hand fingers by keeping them on the same horizontal plane.
- Enjoy rediscovering the repertoire that includes a low Eb and composed in A to Bb.
- Finally, imagine a weight equivalent to a traditional clarinet thanks to its shorter bell and carbon fibre rings.
BCXXI : Two initials and a number, signifying the beginning of a new century and representing the architecture of a new acoustic paradigm.
We are glad to help you and answer your questions by phone:
+352 26 15 91
And happy to see you at our shop
Tuesday – Saturday: 10:00 to 18:00
(Monday – closing day)